Skip to main content

Almost there... Another "Friend" dumps Amber Heard...


LIAR LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE AMBER HEARD...

Hi Gang.
As my prediction the other day.
Wasn't as clear I as I thought.
Just as you learn from me.
I learn from you.
But with your help
Seems from comments I need to clear up a couple of things.
So here are the facts.

AMBER HEARD WILL LOOSE ALL ASPECTS OT THE USA LAWSUIT...

SHE WILL SUFFER...

JOHNNY WILL BE VINDICATED...

1. ELON MUSK STOPPED PAYING BOTH AMBER's
 USA & UK LAWYERS
AROUND THE TIME 
OF THE BIRTH HIS NEW SON...
HIS SON BROUGHT TO HIS LIFE A NEW PROSPECTIVE...
LET HER TELL WHAT SHE WISHES...

2. AMBER HEARD WAS CHEATING ON JOHNNY DEPP
DURING THE MARRIAGE...

AMBER HEARD PHYSICALLY&MENTALLY ABUSED
JOHNNY DEPP...
&
 MANIPULATED HIM
FROM DAY ONE...

3. AMBER HEARD's LAWYERS
Ms ROBERTA KAPLIN & TEAM
BAILED BECAUSE OF 
AMBER HEARD's LIES & FRAUD...
(VERY RARE  LAWYERS TO DO THIS)

ALSO MOSTLY NON PAYMENT..

 AS BAD AS HARVEY WEINSTEIN IS AT LEAST
HE PAID HIS  BILLS.

4. HER UK LAWSUIT WILL BE CHUCKED OUT... 
 
JOHNNY THINK OF ALL THE LOVELY THINGS YOU CAN BUY
WITH THE MONEY YOU SAVE...

Comments

Cordelia said…
Unravelling.
Lovely Libra said…
I try really, really hard not to judge anyone ... Ms Heard is making that impossible for me! She’s got outer beauty ... had a career many would envy ... but inside — so dark, so fake ...so sad. Johnny, you actually got lucky that she’s not in your life any more.
CyndiTx123 said…
"Rider of Backs of Many Men" is dumping her so-called friend- which I call
"Rider of Backs of Many Men & Women" really???? She is looking for publicity of some sort.....
T. W. said…
Karma & Goat Lucy are demanding payment in full this year.

Not just celebrities.

I’m seeing it happening in my personal life.

Christian, The Creature is finally going to get it as you predicted. I hope to give you a private update on the matter before summer is over.

Some people need to be running scared...
Goodhearted said…
Hi Christian

Any thoughts on the UK case ?.... it starts tomorrow, July 7. Hope you and your loved ones are staying healthy and safe :)

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.