- Ohio police officers found 20 Miami University students at a house party on Saturday afternoon.
- When they scanned the ID of a resident of the house, it revealed he had been diagnosed with corona virus the week before.
- The student appeared to believe he was quarantining by staying at his own home despite there being 20 people at the party.
- Six students were cited and received a $500 fine.
- NOT ENOUGH
- The university has experienced a troubling spike since students began to return
- NO KIDDING !!!!!
You really can't make this stuff up.
These Educated Morons are our
Oh Right, they are just like the current leaders.
Oh I get it...
Imagine Marking their Homework..