Skip to main content

Great Face for Radio......

 

NOTE THE DATE CHRISTIAN DION LIVE...




Comments

CAT said…
Hahaaaaaaa YAAAASSS I love you your ethe best Christian!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Swat those haters down like the mosquitoes they are.
Archi said…
Great great ������������❤️❤️❤️
Quiet said…


Super! Will tune in.

That only me poster better not show up. Geeez I went off on them. I wont even go back to the post to see if I got a response. Generally I am kind and liberal. Must be that jan 20th kelly anne conway birthday I share with her that brings out the worst in me a few times every decade. That poster was just so ignorant.
T. W. said…
Christian, you look great!


Quiet, do not worry. OnlyMe had a brief comment for some of us and departed in peace. I pray they do find and keep peace.

CAT said…
@Quiet

Aaayyyy we're birthday buddies!!!! Cheers. Idk who Kelly Anne is though.
T. W. said…
CAT

I think Quiet is referring to Kelly Anne Conway. I could be wrong. Kelly Anne does have a Wikipedia page.
Apple Monkey said…
Quiet your post was excellent. I still can’t believe you met Harry and Diana - how amazing.

CD I listened to one of your interviews with Howard Hughes from 2008 and it was amazing! You really made me laugh and what you said came true - Sherlock Holmes would be a big hit for Robert D-J. And that Gordon Brown would not be around as PM after 2010 - he lost that election. U r amazing! Xo

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.