Skip to main content

Morning..

 


Comments

Anonymous said…

Good morning! :)

Are you getting ready for the holidays? Did you decorate the Christmas tree? At least to get rid of this terrible 2020 in a nice way.
Quiet said…
Good Morning Peoples
Angel.monolith said…
Good Morning!
It’s beautiful...I can’t wait to see the next one🌲💚🎄❄️
Mariefass said…
A snowy good morning to all from British Columbia!
Anonymous said…
Ok. Am I the only one to see a "triangle" with a star at the top and inside the triangle something reminiscent of a baphomet? And this is like a mirror image? Hmm ..
Jules said…
MMJ .. you are correct .. I see it .. and now I cant unsee it.
Good afternoon everyone!!!
Very hot in Brazil !!
Thank goodness I'm healthy !!!
Gratitude!!!!

I really like Christmas !!!
Anonymous said…
Good morning all. MMJ, yes I see it to, however I don’t believe CD posted it with any intent other than sharing Christmas cheer. May we all remember the true meaning of Christmas. I wish all a safe, healthy, Merry Christmas filled with love and peace in our hearts for all. Many blessings to all 💖🎄✝️
Anonymous said…
Hey, CD!

Give us a sign if someone (he/she who must not be named) hacked your account and posted this picture! ;)

I'm kidding:D

I wish you all good day! :)
MMJ- I see a beautiful image .... but come on !!!!
three trees .... FATHER, MOTHER AND HOLY SPIRIT? THE TRIAD!
the star would be Divine protection over the family, over the EARTH !!! LIGHT!
BLESSINGS!!!
without being alienated .... but I always prefer to see the bright side !!!
The shadows don't deserve my attention !!
ps. a few weeks ago i had a vision .... a person dressed in a clothing resembling that of the wizard merlin .... even the face was covered and showed me a picture written with yellow chalk ... cursive handwriting ... I reached out to get it ... I know it was an offshoot ... I just would like to know who that being is and remember what was written ... Interesting that I was not scared
This comment has been removed by the author.
T. W. said…
I briefly saw Goat Lucy.


But he is gone.


The devil is a liar. That is a star image.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...