Skip to main content

As requested Healing Circle for DMX..



 

Comments

T. W. said…
Dear God,

I thank You for being Love and the source of love.

I thank You for being the Great Physician.

I thank You for Jesus Christ and his ministry.

Your son Earl Simmons, also known as DMX is in the Intensive Care Unit.

There is a lot of false information about his medical condition and the cause of it.

God, nothing is too hard for you.

Even Jesus Christ and others have risen from the dead.

I take the power and authority you have given to me and I command DMX to awake!

I thank You God for giving DMX new life.

I thank You for redeeming his time here on Earth.

I thank You for always loving and caring for DMX and his family.

I also ask that You repay Christian Dion for all his love and kindness.

Please help Christian get more rest and healing.

May he always feel You and Your love.

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray.

Amen.
Jendevivre said…
Dear God,

Please help DMX heal and recover. I have faith that you have the power to create a
miracle this during this holy time and bring him back to a full life.
🙏🏼
Cordelia said…
Amen may he receive God's blessings.
Grace said…
Much healing and prayers to DMX 🙏🏾❤️
Magdalena said…
Боже спаси га 🙏
Kitt Med said…
Amen 🙏 🙏 🙏
Prayers sent
Starlight said…

Please God,
help all humans
who fight for
their life

Please be with
them in time
of need 🙏

Latina said…
Thanks Christian.My prayers also for his soon recovery.
Anonymous said…
Yes, a healing prayer for DMX for his recovery & wellbeing healing prayer for all us Readers here & our loved ones & for our gracious host Christian Dion & his family & loved ones. Blessings for all. LH, London. 😌
Tony said…
Prayers sent for his recovery and for his family too 🙏🙏🙏🙏
T. W. said…
UPDATE

DMX is still on life support.

I thank everyone who showed him some live by sending prayers, well wishes, positive energy, etc. on his behalf.

May God repay you for your love and kindness.

With love and gratitude,


HRH TW
Tom brady said…
Thank you cd. Praying for him & his family.
T. W. said…
UPDATE

DMX has died. I thank everyone who prayed for him and sent love his way. His 15 children and others will need our love and prayers too.

Sincerely,

HRH TW

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...