Skip to main content

Morning....


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Is that Keanu Reeves hopping from place to place to get away from AG and find his true love :-) ;-) ?

Or Johnny Depp trying to find a new woman/wife and his true happiness?

Or both?

What do you say, CD?
Lovely Libra said…
Morning, All! For anyone interested in UFO’s , alien beings, God —- highly recommend watching: AMONG US — free to Prime members. Excellent documentary.
Anonymous said…
Morning, a beautiful Kangaroo from my home country
Thank you lovely Libra!!! I'll watch!
Hi!!!
T. W. said…
I’ve seen videos of kangaroos flexing their muscles.

I would not mess with one!
Lucky said…
Good Afternoon!
Haha, T.W., yeah, do NOT mess with kangaroos. Beautiful creatures by the way ...
T. W. said…
Thank you Lucky🍀!

Those kangaroo videos are funny!
Anonymous said…
Hi TW, we had Kangaroos growing up. They are very gentle and loyal almost like a pet dog. However you're right, the male's once fully grown can become aggressive, some stand over 6feet tall and they can really hurt you. but on the whole they are very beautiful and very gentle.
teacher wendy said…
Hi everyone, I still would like to know if Keanu has a prophicy associated with his life?
Starlight said…

Christian ❤️
I love this picture


Wendy

I’m happy to hear
that your wounds
are healing.

what ever Keanu will do
whom ever he will vote -
he is a soul of Light !

TW

It’s all said
let it be ✨

Starlight said…

MMJ

I had a dream

your whole family
were sitting on a table
your mother and her
three companions too

on the middle of the
table stood a bowl with
a golden liquid in it -
it was a Gift of God

in the next moment
all persons touched
the bowl with their hand
and got very calm -

they are all connected
with each other

❤️

Starlight said…

Excuse me

at the table

T. W. said…
Thank you Anonymous & Starlight 💫
teacher wendy said…
Starlight...I think I always knew K.R is a person of light. Anyone can be drawn to the darkside, do things they they would not normally do, and behave differently because of a friend or partner pressures them. It does not start like that. In an ideal world a partner should make you a better person and help complete who you are....but they change for reasons unknown like mine did and it gets dangerous at times....in his case from what I read, he was long term prey and that was just wrong. The light comes back when you can survive and you have true friends to help you.
Starlight said…

You are so right Wendy
We all need true friends

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...