Skip to main content

No Gossip Sorry Migraine


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mr Dion
your predictions are accurate
but truth hurts

please have some red wine
we will have more fun

take care of yourself
it is great but painful to know the truth.

God bless you, your family and your lovely community.
T and J said…
Hope you feel better quickly. Rest up.
Anonymous said…
CD please look into injectible sumitriptan for migraine relief. I get them all the time and it has been a lifesaver. I can recommend one if interested. It is a self injector pen and works with 5 minutes for me. If i didn’t have them i wouldn’t be able to function. Also most migraines are a result of a histamine intolerance to certain foods. Be well xx
Tricklem said…
Sorry to hear you are having a migraine CD. I get them too, and understand how much they suck. Sending you wishes for a speedy recovery.
Anonymous said…
Oh no! Sending healing energy to you. Mwah 💋
LB said…
Oh no 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m so sorry CD! You are in my
daily prayers for a healing!
I hope you feel better! 😊🙏✝️💗💗💗
T. W. said…
The Lion King

Red wine triggers migraine headaches.
T. W. said…
Christian,

Please take the entire week off.

Considering the amount of migraines you get I have no idea how you are able to work.

I am going to assume your neurologist is aware.

Someone else was right about histamine intolerance. I notice I got less headaches when I identified and removed allergens.

You may also want to see an endocrinologist to check for hormone imbalance. If your testosterone is too low, then high estrogen levels may be the cause.

I also advise you to see a cardiologist as well. Migraines involve the blood vessels & it’s an established medical fact that people who suffer migraines are more likely to suffer from aneurysm, heart attack, and stroke.

California is on fire so that could be a contributing factor too.

I continue to command recovery, healing, wholeness, and peace for you.

God bless you Christian.

With love,

HRH TW 😘
Louis said…
CD, I have been reading this site long enough to get a strong sense of foreboding when you get a migraine....usually something goes south very quickly afterwards.
Anonymous said…
Get well soon, Christian! Hope you'll be soon back to your mischief ;-) !
Anonymous said…
Mr Dion:

I think AG's so called arts work, promotion and selling is purely about money laundering, particularly for child trafficking, drugs, prostitutes, terrorist groups and other kind of illegal activities.

which is a common knowledge.

Do you see KR is involved in it?

also I will spend less time online, I think from now on, KR's fans should cease to mock KR and AG unless you want to be sued again; you may make report to the FBI or authorities about AG's illegal activities but not mock AG for its appearances and dresses, as KR will be 100% helping AG out, they have been sexually involved with each other for years, I think but not sure.

Also, #metoo was created to "deal with" Trump's supporters, now it is over and Depp will win his case against his Jew ex.

If Woody Allen is ok for raping his baby stepdaughter and marrying another, why hate KR?

have a nice day everybody.
Apple Monkey said…
Cd please rest up you do so much for us. Sending you lots of love
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, get well soon
T. W. said…
Louis

You are right!
T. W. said…
The Lion King

Why do you continue to ask the same questions about KR & Johnny Depp?

Christian just told us he is suffering from a migraine.

Migraines are more than headaches.

The physical & mental distress can last for days.

Please have some compassion.
T. W. said…
For those who have never suffered a migraine:


TED-ED

What happens to your brain during a migraine - Marianne Schwarz

https://youtu.be/qwZypa0iKq8





Institute of Human Anatomy


What Are Migraines?


https://youtu.be/MVBNZoEzD1k
Anonymous said…
Keanu Reeves Has Long been Abused & Stalked by Alexandra Grant
https://iloveyoukr.blogspot.com/2021/08/keanu-reeves-has-been-abused-stalked-by.html
LB said…
8/24/21 Tuesday

Thinking of you today CD!
T.W. Said “Take the week off” I agree 😊🙏💗✝️

LB said…
@T.W. Thank you for you comment above supporting
CD!
Lion King has been vocal a lot about KR & JD
A lot of it not nice 😔
T. W. said…
LB,

You are welcome!

I had to support Christian. 😊

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.