Skip to main content

SAVE THE DATE.. Christian Dion LIVE November 23rd 2021


 

Comments

teacher wendy said…
Are you going to be well enough to do this?
BABY MATRIX said…
hi CD will this be on you tube?? hope ya had an awesome halloween
missy mac
T. W. said…
I’m glad you’re feeling better!

I’m putting this on my calendar!
n said…
I wrote a message on a prayer circle i found by chance. The circle was made for some public figurehead, but my message, it is for my friend. We take the protection circle for what is trully needed. I hope it is seen the difference. My friend is innocent. The Perps are not.
Starlight said…

You are back
my friend

I’m so happy
about it ❤️

anon said…
I look forward to it.
LB said…
Hi CD! This is so exciting!
Will put on my calendar 🗓
Hope you are well! 😊🙏✝️💗💗🙏
LB said…
Hi CD! This is so exciting!
Will put on my calendar ��
Hope you are well! ����✝️������
T. W. said…
Hope for the future:


Has a treatment for Alzheimer's been sitting on pharmacy shelves for decades? Scientists have two possible candidates


EXCERPT


A promising series of early studies is highlighting two well known medicine cabinet standbys—gemfibrosil, an old-school cholesterol-lowering drug, and retinoic acid, a vitamin A derivative. Gemfibrosil, is sold as Lopid and while it's still used, it is not widely prescribed. Doctors now prefer to prescribe statins to lower cholesterol. Retinoic acid has been used in various formulations to treat everything from acne to psoriasis to cancer.


https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-11-treatment-alzheimer-pharmacy-shelves-decades.html
Tessa said…
I hope you're healing well, Christian! Will save the date! <3
Kitt Med said…
Count me in! See you all there!😃
Anonymous said…
Odds on early general election in UK in 2021 is now 100 to 1 at the bookies on

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.