Skip to main content

A2Q#16 Depp, Keanu, Evans, Momoa, Cavill, NATO, Malik, NASA, Heard, Roe, Wade

 


A2Q#16 Depp, Keanu, Evans, Momoa, Cavill, NATO, Malik, NASA, Heard, Roe,Wade

MarleyLondon
ASKS

What does Prince Harry feel about their current financial situation after Netflix dumped the Archwell project ?
Is he angry and worried about Meghan's spending too much ?
Will he finally leave Meghan behind in USA ?
Will he cheat on her ?
Thanks CD

ANSWER
He’s been very worried about the money side.
For along time.
He didn’t want the flashy lifestyle.
He didn’t want the big house.
In, Santa Barbara.
It was all her.
Harry thought he was doing projects to change the World.
Meghan was only doing projects, For fame & money.
He now sees this.
He will leave her.
By the way.
He’s not the cheat, she is…
I see her already having an emotional affair…

zorglub667 
ASKS

Dear
Algorithm. I know I've been watching a lot of Heard / Depp content, but would you please never ever again suggest videos of a BS Psychic . Thank you.

(I think he’s talking about me)  

ANSWER
Well  zorglub667   I don’t think that you can  talk to the
Algorithm through my channel.

But just in case you can…

Dear
Algorithm.
Thanks for sending people my way. CHEERS…

airtita
ASKS


Four questions

1. Is Kristen Stewart going to marry her fiancé or are they already married.
She’s alluded to something non-traditional so will it be legal or more ceremonial?

ANSWER
I see, no legal marriage.
I see a break up coming.
Runaway bride anyone ???..
How many times as she done this…

2. When do you see Robert & Sulky calling it quits?
Summer, fall or end of the year?

ANSWER
I see, Fall/Winter done…
For Robert Pattinson & Suki Waterhouse

3. What about the Ukraine?
They seem to be hanging on.
Will they succeed?

ANSWER
I see, The Ukraine will prevail…

4. Will Finland be granted NATO acceptance?

ANSWER
I see, YES…

Nice variety by the way Artita

Elfena 
ASKS
In regards to Amber Heard
I see a pole in her future.


ANSWER
I don’t see, a pole in her future.
But I do see a pole in her past…
LITERALLY…


Panda Pijama
ASKS

About Henry Cavill! )

ANSWER
I see, this is the year  he slowly starts gets back on track.
But he’s not there yet…
But I do see him getting it together.
With a better future for him.
Read my past reading on him
Link below


Beth Jackson
ASKS


I agree with Starlight from your blog - Spiritual themes would be good, maybe tips how to identify and develop your Psychic side, share your understanding and experience of it.  Just a thought. 

Tip of the day

ANSWER
Thanks Beth & Starlight I have been working on
implementing these things into my readings.
Keep watching.
I been working, on addressing timing.

See an
explanation on timing in my recent 2021/22 Predictions on you tube.

As to timing when I see the prediction is happening right now.  In real time.
When, I see many events. I know they will happen. I don’t always know the order.
Until the first thing starts.
When I see something right now. I know it’s between now the next couple of years, not the next the  twenty.
So I guess the
TIP OF THE DAY.  Would be.
“You have to be flexible and patient with timing”.



Robert Smith 
ASKS

Christian, I notice that another reader said that Alexandra Grant did not use Black Magic on Keanu Reeves.  In fact, the reader said, both of them will be surrounded by Dark Spirits and Dark Energy forever.  What do you think?

ANSWER
I feel that the reader is correct . On one point.
Alexandra is a Dark Soul she is surrounded & governed
by Dark Spirits & Energies.. & always has & will be..
I saw & started talking about Alexandra’s darkness in 2019.
I feel the reader is also correct on another point.
I see  Dark energies & Spirits, around Keanu right now.
I believe When Alexandra started to use Black Magic to connect the relationship.
She brought in the Dark Spirits & the Dark energies.
To him.
I see Keanu was
suspectable to this,
Due to  other, toxic relationships and energies in his life.

He was psychically at a low point, At that time.

Alexandra worked with the dark
energies and black magic.
To push out the good relationships & souls in his life.

I strongly disagree with one point your reader made.

I SEE, Keanu will not be surrounded with dark energies for ever.
Why,  Because Keanu is a good soul..

That his light Soul was still there when surrounded by darkness.
I have seen his future, the dark energies aren’t there.

I believe that the light Spirits & Energies.
Will rid him of the Dark ones.
I see God, fate & destiny taking over.
To remove the Dark Spirits &
energies.
As well Alexandra from his life.

I believe this relationship was Karmic.
Unavoidable.
The lesson that was its purpose will be learned.
I already feel the light getting stronger than the darkness.
This relationship will end.
When she is gone.
Keanu will be totally free, of the Darkness…
Then able to move onto the life he was always meant to have .
Surrounded & helped by much lighter energies.
I have done several readings on Keanu’s life after Alexandra.
Check them out on  my channel & blog.


asia koko vu

I have so many questions I need answers

Will the U.S  seriously overturn 

Roe v Wade?
Will it be codified into law?

ANSWER
NO…

A prediction on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott relationship, will they have more kids? If so how many more?

ANSWER
I see, two more…

Will the marriage last?

ANSWER
I see, YES… for the foreseeable future.

OK,
Asia You asked me so many questions on the Kardashians.
There was a list.
I know a lot of people want to know.
Except  me.

Well maybe a little.

So Asia, I will answer all of your questions.
So if anybody else has questions.
On the Kardashians
Put them in In the comments below.

I will do stand alone Kardashain reading.
In the coming weeks.

Brenda 
ASKS

I love you. I have  been watching you for years !!
Will Justin divorce Hailey and go back with Selena..

ANSWER
Thanks Brenda
I See, Yes he will divorce Hailey.
No, he will not get back with Selena.

Yo Sim

ASKS
In regards to my prediction of Johnny Depp winning.

Hi CD that's great news justice will be served yay.
Great also on him straightened up and get help for his drug use.
He is a wonderful actor.

ANSWER
I agree. I see that deep down he is a good man.

I love your videos hey when are you going to put on a cool outfit from your wardrobe love your clothes.

Yo, this is for you…


PureSparkles22
ASKS


Amber and her lawyer Elaine were over Heard arguing?

ANSWER

I do See, an argument between Amber and her Lawyers.
Several of them actually. Because…
That they couldn’t stop the truth coming out.
Amber did become
abusive towards them.
Refusing to have
accountability.
A leopard cannot change it’s spots.

What's on your mind? 
ASKS

Do you think Jason Momoa's
new Girlfriend Eliza Gonzalez is a rebound?

ANSWER
I see, YES, won’t make a year.

Kitt Medina 
ASKS
Two questions.

1. George Lopez and his new show with his daughter?

ANSWER
I see, short lived…
Sad, I see he’s a good guy…

2. Marc Anthony upcoming wedding?

ANSWER
I see, this time it will work…


Angel Blessings 
ASKS
Maybe a look at how cancel culture will change or stay the same over the years as a prediction.

ANSWER
I see, the pendulum will return to the centre.
I see cancel culture, being less extreme…


Jennifer W 
ASKS

What is going on with Zayn Malik?
Thank you.

ANSWER
Drugs, Drugs & more Drugs.
No change there from the last reading..


People  keep asking me about asking about
Future Loves of Keanu, Johnny & Chris Evans & on & on.
I have set up a playlist on my channel so you can check them out.
link below
also several are covered on a recant Future Loves.


T Rizzle

What will happen to Meghan and Harry’s children?

ANSWER
I see, when these two break up.
I see them spending more  time with Harry in the UK.
Meghan will have visitation.
I see her accepting this arrangement.
For the PAY OFF…


L H 
SAYS
Picking on a girl.
Pathetic!

ANSWER
You are right no one should pick on a girl for being a girl.
That's not what is happening here.
Picking on person who is trying, use lies to destroy someones life. Fair game.
What Amber has done here is pathetic

stealth women
ASKS


JUSTICE FOR JOHNNY DEPP AND ALL MEN !!!
MEN HAVE RIGHTS TOO!!!

ANSWER
Everyone,  has a right to the truth…

cerebrum excrement 
Oh brain shit that's a funny one…
Said about me
If this guy is correct, I’m asking him for the lottery numbers.

ANSWER
I WISH, Sadly I don’t see lottery numbers



Kitt Medina
ASKS

Hey CD. What do you see for Theresa Guidice and her upcoming wedding?

ANSWER
I see, this will work…
It’s Told Ya…
Link below.

Princess Mile 
ASKS

Sir Hi I hope you are fine .
Can you give some tea ☕️ for Chris Evans.
Please because all saying he is in relationship.
With young girl actress Alba Baptist’a.
He is very serious because all the family they follow her

ANSWER
I don’t see this relationship lasting…
She is not the one…



TW had a lot of good questions

I am going do them
Rapid fire here come  go.

When, I do a live LIVE SHOW.
It will sound  a bit like this.

For TW questions.

T W
ASKS
1. They found water on Mars.
Is it true certain people have already set up colonies there?

ANSWER
 I SEE: NO…

2. Was the Moon landing from the 1960s fake?

ANSWER
I SEE: NO… They landed on the Moon.
But didn’t have enough footage.
So they re shot some.
Here on earth…

3.  If the Earth is flat then how come no one has fallen off of it?

ANSWER
I SEE: Because it’s not flat TW

4.  Do you like soap operas?

ANSWER
NO…… NO.

5. What happens to you if you see a supermarket tabloid?

ANSWER
I Start laughing…

6.  Is that really Madonna & if so,
WTF is wrong with her?

ANSWER
Well, that really  is Madonna.


It is not her face anymore.
I see her troubled.
Lots more public
evidence of this coming.

7. That NFT is gross & made me sick. Please don’t look at it.

ANSWER
 Don’t worry I won’t look at it again. I already have and read on it. it’s a Ponzi scheme…
The crooks behind & supporting it.
Will be brought down. The innocent will loose their money.

8. What is the truth about Sasquatch, Yeti, chupacabra (I have seen a pic of one) and the Loch Ness Monster?

ANSWER
Regarding Sasquatch, this is for you TW.




Many of you have been asking about the horoscopes.
They will return this Wednesday June 1st


LINKS
https://psychicgossip.blogspot.com/2016/03/not-so-super.html

https://youtu.be/xsUOiicLo3Q

https://psychicgossip.blogspot.com/2021/11/told-yateresa-giudice-engaged.html

Comments

Anonymous said…
What? I missed it I had questions about Heidi Klum and her marriage, it seems they are always together I know they're married but I don't know it seems too much and fake at some point... Anyways have a nice CD, love from France. Em.
Londongal said…
Cd - did TC try to recruit HC during fallout?
If so is that a contributing factor to HCs issues? Is hc getting the help he needs?
Erika said…
Love you CD 💿 ❤️ Mwahhhhh.
Peanut butter pickle said…

Kate Moss was at the concert (backstage) that Johnny did with Jeff Beck in London last night...some rumors are buzzing about Kate and Johnny.... what do you see CD regarding Kate and JD ??? She’s not exactly sober, don’t know how good it would be for JD. Fingers crossed for the verdict today.
Johnny Depp Trial said…
Media and haters refuse to talk about TRUTH,
instead,
they said Depp is a bad man so he is guilty;
they said Amber Heard is being treated unfairly because nobody believes her.

Media and haters are ANTI-TRUTH,
in other words they are liars.

it is dangerous to live in a society that mainstream media lies constantly
we have all observed how the American media has been lying for Amber Heard

regardless of the verdict
we should continue to support Johnny Depp and against cancelling his culture.

it time to NOT trust media.
period.
SAY NO TO CANCEL-CULTURE said…
Johnny Depp's culture is the same as Christian Dion's culture

we all know
Christian Dion has always been telling the TRUTH

we have witnessed that
Johnny Depp has been fighting for TRUTH

it is NOT fair to cancel the culture of Johnny Depp and Christian Dion

the court is about TRUTH in the west
and all should continue to fight for the TRUTH

whether Johnny Depp is a bad man or good man
I don't care
I care whether he is a wife-beater

Keanu Reeve's mother is also from the same culture
and Keanu Reeves inherits his beauty from his mother
and it is not right to cancel this beautiful culture

I am not a white
but I love TRUTH

#metoo is about #CancelCulture
otherwise Donald Trump would have been in jail for raping so many women

hahaha
SUPPORT Johnny Depp APPEL said…
We support Johnny Depp to appeal the court decision if it is unfair,
he was telling the very TRUTH,
I am not Johnny Depp's fan,
but he has gained my respect by fighting for TRUTH.
T. W. said…
Thank you Christian! 😘
T. W. said…
Christian, can you please explain this on your forthcoming Kardashian video:


Kim Kardashian says she’d ‘eat poop’ daily if it made her look younger


https://pagesix.com/2022/06/01/kim-kardashian-would-eat-poop-if-it-made-her-look-younger/
Unknown said…
So Roe is not getting overturned? How will the Supreme Court be stopped?
Monique said…
Is the end of the Kardashians soon? We are tired of his witches. will kourtney and travus' marriage last? kim and pete are going to separate?
Flowers said…
I think Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant will always be together. There's no twin flame, there's no life after that woman. They are together and that's it, our fantasies will not catch up to them. Is she evil? I don't know, but she is living THE life. Maybe they are good after all. They are just people. Maybe is just jeaulosy. She did some weird shit? Yes, but he still with her, holding her hand, kissing her, laughing with her. It was art, it's a documentary, Keanu might have liked. She is not what the world expects tô be with him? Yes, love is Blind and I know he says she is beautiful. They don't care about the world. Keanu doesn't give a shit tô anyone else. That's... beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...