Skip to main content

TOLD YA 1970's Just Around the corner...


 

 https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/xmas-lights-cancelled-over-country-27897366

CLOSER & CLOSER returning to the 1970's

 

 
 
 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10821785/Ex-Fed-chair-says-economy-heading-stagflation-time-1970s.html 

Welcome…Back to the 70’s THANK YOU BORIS JOHNSON…



 https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/energy-bills-prices-ofgem-cap-26126169


“I SEE”

THIS “MADNESS” THAT THE TORIES HAVE DELIVERED TO THE BRITISH PUBLIC TODAY.

WILL, SET MOST PEOPLE BACK 

50 YEARS…

THERE WILL BE RIOTS IN THE STREETS…

https://www.discoverwalks.com/blog/london/british-life-during-the-1970s/

 

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
the mainstream media would say otherwise.
Anonymous said…
So does this mean the entire Europe will go back to the problems of 1888 (with a possible new Jack the Ripper), where nearly everyone lived from hand to mouth because they couldn't afford to save anything?
Beth said…
On a lighter note and for once - it's a good job that I hardly do any hoovering. I've never had a dishwasher (mores the pity) and I've not used an iron for more than 10 years! 🤣
Anonymous said…
Oh look, self-promoting Liz 'any way the power blows' Truss is the new PM. Good f*cking luck, UK.
T. W. said…
If p stands for Pound then I see the problem. Ya'll need to be in the streets now. That is my opinion and I do not understand British society. Thank you for understanding.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...