Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

T. W. said…
In today’s episode of “Sorry to Ruin Your Morning”


Dalai Lama Controversy Isn’t Going Away This Time (Video)


EXCERPTS


Calls are growing for the Dalai Lama to step down as spiritual leader of Tibetan Buddhism after he kissed a little boy on the lips and invited him to “suck my tongue”.

[…]


The video of the incident went viral on social media this week. It shows a young boy embracing the Dalai Lama and kissing him on the cheek.

As the boy stepped away, the Dalai Lama pulled him closer, kissed him on the lips and asked the boy to “suck my tongue”.
Sana said…
HI EVERYONE

THIS WILL BE MY FINAL POST & VISIT
I'VE LONG FOLLOWED THIS BLOG, BUT TIME TO CALL IT QUITS.
I KEPT SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING THAT I NOW REALIZE DOES NOT EXIST.
THE FUTURE KEEPS CHANGING AND NOTHING IS 100% EVER. DON'T TAKE WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS FOR GRANTED EVER. STAY SAFE OUT THERE & TAKE CARE.

PS ONLY LISTEN TO YOUR OWN VOICE
AND READ REAL BOOKS INSTEAD OF BLOGS AND YT
GOOD FOR THE SOUL
T. W. said…
I miss you already Sana.
Starlight said…

Sana

we will miss you

❤️

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...