Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

Starlight said…


the most precious thing

I’ve learned in the last few years

I got my trust, my basic sense of trust
back - in the light world

for this I’m very grateful 🙏


T. W. said…
This is precious. Good morning everyone! It is morning somewhere.
T. W. said…
Starlight 💫

I am glad you are here. God bless you! 🕊️
Starlight said…


TW

🙏 my friend

a part of it was
the Light in this blog here

all blessing for you ⭐️



T. W. said…
Starlight 💫

You are precious and I am glad we are friends.
Moon said…
I'm glad and happy for you Starlight✨ that you can remember again, a primal instinct of belief, you haven't learned it in the last few years but you have remembered that you have it inside you and you know it and that's why it came out again because you knew it was always there in you.🙏♥️🙏
teacher wendy said…
Starlight I am glad you trust. I must look for my sense of living again and not existing. Perhaps I will be so lucky
T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy

With God’s help you can have abundant life. God bless you.
Starlight said…


🙏 Moon and Wendy, TW

the question is, how can we
remember this primal instinct
of believe

how can we get closer to the
Divine Source

sometimes it’s a process

at first I always fought alone

then I tried to connect more
with others

then I started to tell others more
to trust them more

then I saw that in my whole life
there have been such islands
of trust

moments, like Wendy when her
sister is clear or smiles

it’s like a net of light

then I began to weave this net
to make it bigger

then I saw that we all weave on
the same net of light

then I began to see signs and
synchronicities in daily life

then I understood that our
energies are all interconnected

then I could see the help of the
Angels more and more

then I started asking for help
and trusting in it

and now I want to learn to
raise low energies ⭐️


T. W. said…
Starlight 💫

You have much wisdom.
Moon said…
Starlight💫🙏

only through the deep remembrance of self-love does the light guide you to where the lower energy needs you most.

I didn't think it was possible for years.
the mind had told me not to hold onto it.

But I always remembered and the light, the energy shines again between me and my sister.
I am so thankful that the light guided me to the weak energy. It is always worth letting the basic trust in you lead.

it happens by itself
you just have to believe and remember.

Much Love♥️ for You🙏
Starlight said…

TW 🙏


Moon, it’s wonderful that you and
your sister are reconnected

that you’ve hold the space for her


Love connects us -
with ourselves, with others

one is -
to raise the energy of others

when they need help, are in need
or you want to reconcile

the other is -
to transform your own energy

when you are sad, or fear and
self-doubt take your strength

both are significant


when I take care of others,
help them

both are connected ❤️

Moon said…
Starlight 💫

Thanks for your beautiful words.

you have answered wonderfully how you can raise the low energy.

if you believe in everything with deep love

everything will happen with love too.

only love can fix everything.

Much Love for You ♥️💫🙏
Starlight said…

Moon

thank you 🙏

for your Love, understanding

and deep empathy ❤️


Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...