Skip to main content

Morning..


 

Comments

Lovely Libra said…
Awwwww…I love elephants!! Thanks for this beautiful pix CD xo
teacher wendy said…
Did you see King Charles today he did not look well or happy. He looked very miserable for someone who had waited his whole life for this. And Camilla the snake was trying to come out the edges as she contained it. As you know I am not a fan of Camilla.
Beth said…
Thank you Christian for the beautiful symbolism you share with us here ❤️
Cordelia said…
It takes courage to grow up and become what we want to be.
T. W. said…
Good morning Friends!

It’s a great morning for Queen Consort Camilla.

Teacher Wendy, yes, I was up at 4:55 am to watch the ritual, uh, I meant coronations…
Athena🏛 said…
I have seen King Charles and his coronation, you could see the tension on his face, but after the coronation he was very fresh, extremely alive and extremely happy with his family, seen on the balcony with the grandchildren and his wife, the Queen Camilla. I wish both of them long life, good luck, the English have an educated, intelligent and loving king❤.
Athena🏛 said…
I am so happy King Charles and Queen Camilla are crowned, at the same time their true love would also be crowned❤❤🙏🙏🙏⛪ I wish the two of them long life, the king and queen good luck and health❤❤
Tea said…
So will William
and
Catherine
be
king and queen
within 12 mothns ?
���� ����
���� ���� ���� ����
���� ���� ���� ���� ���� ����
Talkgirl12 said…
Hi all I agree the whole coronation was joy to see in these hard times and may I say teacher Wendy you need to be more kinder with your words. To me you sound very envious and need a little more love and happiness in your life.

So take care everyone and treat everyone as you would like to be treated because it does work. God bless
teacher wendy said…
Talkgirl12 no I am not envious. I am greatly a love of Lady Diana and I believe the two people crowned today are scum of the Earth. But I also truly believe with all my heart Diana was murdered. So for me today was a sad day...almost as sad as the day Diana died.
anon said…
Baby Elephant's so precious. He looks like a small flower.
T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy

I agree. I miss Diana too.
Talkgirl12 said…
Hi teacher Wendy Thank you for replying I can now get it why you said what you did. Please take care and most of all be kind to yourself in this world of ours. God bless
T. W. said…
I wish the King a joyful, righteous & merciful reign.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...