Skip to main content

Morning Healing Circle for All..

Just add names into the comments.
CDX

Comments

Moon said…
christian a healing circle 🙏😥😥 please🙏

my niece has cancer a beautiful young woman. I pray for KA💖 for my family 🙏🙏

UA,MA,FK,Fri..K,LA,HHW,KR,KK

Thanks dear Christian💖

🙏🙏
Kitt Med said…
Please pray for me and my abdominal area. Successful test results.
T. W. said…
TW
Niece VD
Sisters DD & BW
Mom EW

Thank you.
T. W. said…
Dear God,

I pray that Moon’s niece receives healing and recovery from you. Please let there be no more cancer and disease in her body.

I pray that Kitt Med has recovered and healed. May hee test results be normal. In Jesus’s name I pray, amen.
Beth said…
Christian
Sara
Peter
Sarah
Alexandra
May the healing energies amplify according to the natural laws for every contribution of names placed here and with every thought of peace, love and healing any entity in the minds of those who prefer not to write so here.
✋🏻🤚🏻
Erika said…
Thank you CD.
I pray for Aston, Alexiah, Aiden, Madi, Mum, Erica, Dennis, Ed, Luciana, Richard, Trent, Kate and Taj. I also pray for CD. Thank you for hearing my prayer and iffering healing and strength. Amen. ♥️
Moon said…
Thank so much TW 🙏
for your prayers and support in this community of love.

💖
Kitt Med said…
Thank you TW for your thoughts and prayers!
MH said…
Christian Dion
MH
ZC
CE + CC + CA
HB + HF + HI + MS + HI + HZ + HG + HE
NM + NK
FR
GH + EK
DW + AW
CT
KM + EM
VM
WL + RL
CV + DV
MS + JS
JB
HD
JK
AF
JJ
HL
LW
VM
MN’s son in law, Steve
JN’s father
HH
TW
CL
CC
JL
SH
MS
AV
And everyone else who isn’t on this list.

Thank you Christian ♥️♥️♥️
teacher wendy said…
Please bless all my friends family and animals on heaven and earth. I sm having surgery on the 20th and I am scared. Please let me be safe and the tests come out good. I just lost someone special to me, please let his spirit find his way to heaven.
Lovely Libra said…
Bobby Beaman
Brittany Beaman
Robert Lee
Carol Lee
Pat Lee

Thank-you, CD
T. W. said…
Kitt Med and Moon,

You are welcome!

Teacher Wendy,

Hold my hand.

Dear God,

There are names and initials placed on this thread. I thank you for your infinite wisdom, knowledge, love, and power. I thank you for healing everyone here. I thank you for helping us receive your healing, recovery, and freedom. Thank you for helping us receive and feel your love. In Jesus’s name I pray. Amen.
Starlight said…

I said distressed
to the angels

he is not well

I don’t know
what to do -

they said
love him

the Angels heal us
with their Love

they are
always there

T. W. said…
I thank you all for your love.
LH said…
Healing circle, please add healing for LH- London for healing severe anxiety disorder which is showing up daily & crippling.
Healing for my family dad ATMMH, brother HRH & sister AH - we need healing from various traumas & anxieties.
Healing for Christian , all who post here.
Thank you.
🙏🏻🙏🏽🙏🏿

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...