Skip to main content

TOLD YA Robert Jenrick GONE... "QUITS"...

 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12833421/Rishi-Sunaks-new-migrant-flight-law-rule-Rwanda-safe.html

Tory Robert Jenrick bottom of the barrel BASTARD

Sir Winston Chruchill.
Must be turning in his grave.


This  "Bloody Moron" is 
Tory MP Robert Jenrick.
He is the 
Minster of State 
for Immigration. 

The walls of the Reception Centre in Dover.
For asylum seekers.
Has murals 
of Mickey Mouse & other cartoons characters. 
To help the children who pass through this centre to feel welcome.
Great Idea.

This PRICK...
Has deemed them too welcoming ???

WTF!!!

So, he has had the murals
painted over !!!!
SCROOGE 
is alive and well. 

I SEE...
He will loose his seat & career.
At the next General Election.
If not sooner...

Maybe it's time to start a Petition???

Lets me know what you all think...

STAY TUNED
 
More to come 

Comments

Tea said…
well psychic dion >TV and radio presenters are waiting for Prince Henry and Rachel markle to divorce with the 2 surrogate kids,waiting for William to be coronated in 2024, Donald trump to be president in 2024 , starmer to be pm in 2024 and they are waiting for me to move house after I win fated euro jackpot oh and the fab songs I write to be on albums etc 🎄✨📻📺🏡🌍🕖🎸🎵🎹
T. W. said…
Tea,

Britain deserves better and I hope you win the lottery Friday.
Tea said…
Doctor gave my brother tablets for his hand tremors but the side effectsare memory loss,mood swings etc so he stopped taking the tablets and coconut oil stops his hand tremors and it works on Parkinson's said an old man with Parkinson's on YouTube 🌍🎸🕖🏡🎄✨
Beth said…
Tories unravelling 😁
T. W. said…
Tea,

I hope the oil continues to work.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...