Skip to main content

How Low will Harry & Meghan go ??? "UPDATE"

MEGHAN & HARRY HOLLYWOOD BOUND… NOT… Moonlight Flit…..

So Meghan & Harry contemplate being kicked out of their mansion.
Err.. I mean moving.
 

I SEE...

MEGHAN WANTS TO MOVE BACK 

TO HER OLD STOMPING GROUND

OF HOLLYWOOD/BEVERLY HILLS…

TO REIGN

WELL, I DON’T SEE HER GETTING 

HER WISH…

I SEE...

THEM BECOMING OUTCASTS

THEIR IDEA OF MOVING TO THE EAST COAST

WON’T WORK EITHER…

HOWEVER

I SEE…

THE SPLIT BETWEEN THEM IS GETTING EVER CLOSER

HARRY IS ALMOST THE END OF HIS TETHER

WITH HER AND ALL HER DEMANDS

MEGHAN’S THE ONE TRYING TO STOP HARRY GOING TO THE UK

FOR GRANNY’S PLATINUM JUBILEE  

NOT THE 

“SECURITY ISSUE”…

These two are so desperate for PR.
They go to the opening 
of a 99 cent store...

STAY TUNED…
 

Comments

T. W. said…
The end is nigh.
Nat said…
Watching these two teaches how not to behave, Gosh they are so see through...can the divorce come any sooner
T. W. said…
Tekashi 6ix9ine dons bulletproof vest, helmet for hearing on domestic violence charges

https://nypost.com/2024/01/25/news/tekashi-6ix9ine-given-conditional-release-for-domestic-violence-charges/

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...