Skip to main content

Happy Friday Ha Ha


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Ha!

Good morning!
MH said…
They might mean well but oh boy they do know how to torture their patients.. aka me!

Even the cleaning is so so painful regardless half my face is numbed to death..(and I’m praying to just please let me suddenly die right in that moment to escape from all .. maybe next time my wish comes true, please!?)

The drilling and whirring and cold dry sucking sounds… and the boring vibrations flowing through my hole body.. the little pieces sticking to my dry throat..
Mind you those silver fillings were absolute pure pure torture..(how can one cause so much pain to innocent little creatures??) and they gave a sticker at the end.. yea.. but only to those who had no filling(s) done..

Modern dentistry doesn’t even offer stickers anymore. I’ve missed that train. But got 4 silvers or led or whatever heavy metal was the choice of the day replaced with white filling. I’m (not so proudly) a double crowned.

At the end, I’m grateful for my teeth, that I actually still have teeth, and that I can afford to be tortured! My dentist is kind to me, she really numbs the hell out of me and tries to be compassionate and understanding.
MH said…
Today is a hard day for me. 6 years my cat passed away.. 17.5 years.. we grow up together. He thought me lots. He was so good to me. Like we were made for each other.. He was there at my lowest, recovering from surgeries.. and I know he’s happy & healthy now but I just miss him terribly 😭😭😭
T. W. said…
MH,

I’m sorry you are going through a difficult time. Please know your cat is in a better place.
MH said…
Thank you so very much T.W. ♥️
MH said…
Thank you so very much Starlight ♥️

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.