Skip to main content

Morning "SMILE"


 

Comments

T. W. said…
Good morning.

SandraRose blog & In Touch Weekly are reporting King Charles has pancreatic cancer & 2 years left to live. National Enquirer has been saying this for weeks now.

Does not matter what I think of him. I do not want anyone to have cancer or any other disease.

Prayers for Princess Catherine as well.
T. W. said…
BREAKING NEWS

Kate Middleton diagnosed with cancer, undergoing chemotherapy in heartbreaking health update


https://nypost.com/2024/03/22/world-news/kate-middleton-announces-she-has-cancer-is-undergoing-chemotherapy-in-heartbreaking-health-update/


NOTE Several weeks ago the National Enquirer said she has ovarian cancer.
teacher wendy said…
Christain will Princess Kathryn be ok?
T. W. said…
Princess Catherine official statement here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-68641142
Magi said…
Very sad about the Princess of Wales. I knew your silence didn't bode well. Prayers for her and family.
Erika said…
Sending prayers, love, comfort and protection to Catherine, William and their children with such devastating news. May they find peace and hope in each other with restored health. Spirit never fails us Amen. ❤️💕🩷♥️
,

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.