Skip to main content

BEWARE ROGUE SMART GLASSES SELLERS ON FACEBOOK

 Hi Gang

I don't normally do this kind of thing, 

but I don't wish anyone else to fall foul rogue traders.

In June I ordered a pair of "Smart Glasses" 

for my nephew from A FaceBook Ad.

From the following .   Antativewe Co.Ltd $56.78                                                             

Then on June 27th this company claimed that 

this item was delivered.                                 

They even produced a receipt to prove it.                                                                      

However the problem was it wasn't.                                                                                          

I know it wasn't delivered, as I was at home all day....

So I informed them of this fact....

Many emails too & fro later....

Still they insisted that I was wrong...

Almost to the point of calling me a LIAR...

They even convinced PayPal that I was in the wrong..

So my Nephew & I may have lost out on this one.

But I just want make sure none of you do. 

As the Christmas Season approaches...

Lots a Luv CDXXX

ps email support@parameterh.com





Comments

T. W. said…
Christian, I am sad this happened to you and your nephew. May God rebuke the thieves and may God get them to repay you quickly.