Skip to main content

Hump Day Special....


Comments

T. W. said…
You have got to see this short video!


https://twitter.com/realrobinhood18/status/1176832048318861312?s=20
Chick'sOpinion said…
So we finally see a real baby. Baby Archie on the Royal Tour Of Africa.

And he's very cute.

Clearly they wanted to hold back the public ever seeing this baby in a complete way till this Tour.
To get maximum Press attention. And maximum pics.

Or

....the surrogate has only recently finally handed the real baby over.

And another surprise

Meghan has been picking up how outraged the public are about her ridiculous spending on clothes.

So she re-wore a dress from her honeymoon days. On this Tour.

Or

More likely. The Queen has ordered her. To start being thrifty with clothing.

Like everyone else in the Royal Family.

Yes. Meghan was there. In Africa meeting Desmond Tutu. Getting ready for her political career in her post divorce future.

I have to say. I was shocked to see how bald on top Prince Harry is.

This and many other reasons. Convinces me also, that Meghan Markle is not in the least in love.

I've never been convinced she is. It's all acting.
Good acting.

But not good enough to get past those of us with our intuition.
Switched on.
Chick'sOpinion said…
What I find bizarre is how Ukraine has become a key part of the attempt to unseat...impeach, a U.S President.

In this case, Trump.

As Ukraine's very inexperienced leader, Volodmyr Zelenskiy has accidently become a key player in the U.S Democrats attempt to impeach Trump.

Why?

Well as many know Trump is trying to get this Ukranian leader to dig up dirt he knows. On U.S politician, Joe Biden.

Trumps enemy. And political rival.

The Ukraine leader, Zelenskiy also has the the uncomfortable position of the U.S Democrats calling his manipulation by Trump... an example of another key reason why Trump should be impeached.

Why is this manipulation all round so unfair on Ukraine's leader?

Well it's a little matter of money. And protection.

The Ukraine relys on the U.S for political support and military assistance in the form of funding.
To protect themselves from the aggression of Russia.

The Ukrainian leader is worried that if he says no to Trump. And Trump wins the coming U.S election.

Trump will cut off ALL financial assistance to Ukraine.

As revenge.

In fact, Trump has already ordered the shutdown of 400 million in Aid to Ukraine. Over this.

So really... this Ukranian leader has no choice but to dish the dirt he knows about Trumps rival, Joe Biden.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Yes. I agree with what they are saying. That Trump's behaviour towards the Ukraine's leader is 'a mafia style shakedown.

He even threatened to the leader in a Phone call,

'It's a nice country you have, shame if anything happened to it'

Omg. It's like Hollywood movie. But real life.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Well the trial of Amber Guyger continues.
The Dallas cop who shot dead an unarmed black man when she entered his apartment thinking it was hers.

It's a sad case all round. Because I don't believe she did this on purpose. No one would. It assures you will quite possibily do jail time.
She's already been charged with manslaughter.

She just came off a long shift that night.

Plus she was distracted by the snap chats and SMS messages and Phone call she'd been having all day with her lover. Also a cop.
And chatting with him for 16 minutes prior to parking her car at her apartments.

So she continued to make shocking disgusting errors after she shot the innocent black guy.

Instead of stopping with her hand the acute bleeding of the shot victim. She was simultaneously talking to 911 and deleting logs on her phone.

AND sending 2 SMS messages to her partner or bf.

For this I think she will go to jail for a very long time.

Unfortunately she deserves to.

I cannot understand how anyone can even consider shooting an unarmed civilian in the U.S.

Australian cops would never shoot anyone unarmed. Ever.

But I guess the fact. That U.S civilians often have guns on them causes U.S cops to panic.

Still. Not an excuse in my view.

Australian cops don't panic when they come into contact with Australians.
In fact. They are so self assured. They are very relaxed and sometimes arrogant.

As a coincidence. This week I told an Australian cop off.

Why ?

Well I had a weird experience.

I was in the right place at the right time to rescue a very young aboriginal girl i did not know, from a domestic violence incident.

I literally yelled at her from my car, 'run and get in my car now'

She ran like lightening across the road to my car.

Her idiot boyfriend was assualting her at a bus stop. I was driving by and noticed.

The nutty bf also tried to drag her from my car. But I was too quick for him ...getting the car in 1st gear and going. He chased my car, the idiot. But I soon lost him.

It wasnt an heroic thing I did. It's what we all do when faced with something unexpected. Anyone would have done it.

I need to say I'm not Aboriginal. But when I took this very young girl to the cop station so they'd take her home to the country. And go find and charge her violent bf.

The white Australian cop spoke to this little Aboriginal girl like a dog in front of me.

She was 18.
And she was so submissive to it. I couldn't believe it.

I shouted at the cop immediately,

'Don't you dare talk to her like that. She's just been through a horrendous violent incident. Have respect for her. She's a victim'.

He calibrated his brain. Looked horrified at me. And changed his f..Ken attitude. For the moment.

I returned to the cop station after I finished my mornings work. To see if she was OK, give her 50 bucks cause she had no money. And see if they'd driven her home to her mum's. Or were planning to.

Nope. They said 'we asked her mum to come get her'

I asked her quietly, if that prick cop continued to speak to her like a dog. After I left.

And unfortunately she said, 'Yes.

This experience and many others we read about. Makes me acutely aware. Cops around the world need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Cause attitudes to them and their privilege have changed.

But they haven't.
Time they woke up.
We will see many who refuse to change go to jail or sacked I think.

And like Amber Guyger.
They deserved to be.
T. W. said…
Ukraine needs to remain free. If they rejoin Russia humanity is screwed.

Don’t mess with rasPutin.

Why didn’t the KGB investigate Biden’s son?

Anyone else notice that the Ukrainian president spoke in Russian and Trump was able to translate?
T. W. said…
Chick’sOpinion

Amber Guyger’s story is a bunch of bull$hit.

I don’t know what Australian press has reported on the case but please believe me when I tell you she knew better.

1) She was allegedly too distracted by her lover’s texts and phone call to realize she was parked in the wrong area, went to the wrong floor of her building, and walked into an unlocked apartment door that she thought was hers. She was too distracted to recognize the furniture was all wrong. Let’s break this down further.

1a) She wasn’t too distracted to drive her car.

1b) The first digit of an apartment number in multilevel buildings tell you what floor you are on.

1c) Doesn’t she know what her furniture looks like? Oh. That’s right. She was probably high off all the drugs found in her actual apartment.

1d) She took time to give verbal commands to a man eating cereal in his own home.

1e) She took time to remove her weapon from its holster. That takes time.

1f) She took time to issue more verbal commands while pointing her service weapon at Botham Jean.

1g) She had more than enough time to not be distracted. Hard to aim and shoot a weapon when you are distracted.

1h) She had time and enough visibility to realize the furnishings in the apartment did not match her home.

2) The apartment door was unlocked. Amber is a police officer. She must be the most incompetent officer ever. Police tell people to never enter a building when they suspect a break in has occurred, people are to call 911. If someone tells me “but she was the police” I’m gonna scream. She was off duty high as a kite trying to get a booty call.

3) Amber was given special treatment during her arrest. There is video footage of her using her cellphone while sitting inside a police vehicle. Hard to do in handcuffs. Oh wait...

I swear.

White people stay winning.

Don’t believe me?

Ask Felicity Huffman why she got 2 weeks in prison for a federal offense.
T. W. said…
Chick’sOpinion

It has nothing to do with civilians owning guns. Botham Jean was sitting on HIS couch in HIS own home eating cereal. No guns anywhere.

It’s about white supremacy.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Some of us coloreds are old enough to remember white folks hurting, raping, and killing us for fun.

I have spoken about the Hanging Trees and Neck Tie parties before.

But see, according to white people, racism in America does not exist because we had a black president.

And they call us coloreds stupid.

I can’t anymore.

Unless it happens to you you will never understand.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

I never considered the fact that Amber Guyger was high when she did that.

This is a clear possibility. Good point

Because it will explain how anyone could be that incompetent in that situation. It's just unbelievable the things she did.

And didn't do.

And Dallas Police are covering it up. Most of it. That's clear TW.

The decisions Amber Guyger made. She would have been used to making everyday. So she must have been high. To screw up so much.

If she was sober. And she was competent enough to send SMS messages surely she could consider each of her decisions at each step. Before she shot that man.

No. She's got to have been under the influence.
And they know it.

It's just crazy.

None of it makes logical sense.
The only partially credible explanation is she was tired.

But I agree. That's a flimsy explanation. Cause she was accustomed as a cop to making these kinda highly intense decisions with fatigue. All the time.

So then theres the distraction theory.

Hmmmm. If anyone shoots the wrong person because they were distracted by sms messages and phone call to a bf/gf.

Then they deserve to go to jail.

I will follow this story with interest.

Because after my own experience with the cops the other day. I'm very very annoyed.

It's only when you are in the company of a black person when they have contact with the Police that you see how differently and badly some of these cops treat the Aboriginal Australians.
Even when they are victims.

It was just shocking. So bad I didn't want to leave her alone at the Cop station. But I had to get back to work.

Doesn't happen all the time here. But from what I witnessed. Its happening.
T. W. said…
Oh my God Chick’sOpinion, I did not ask God to help you understand how us African-Americans feel.

Oh my God.

The media is spinning this Amber Guyger story.

I forgot to say she was erasing text messages, emails, etc from her phone while in police custody. First off, that is a crime. Secondly, why destroy evidence that could back the claim she was distracted?

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...