Skip to main content

Monday Morning Cheerleading Meeting ...


Comments

Anonymous said…
Then why does he win again? And what should we do after the lockdown? And how is CD managing? More clients or less, hopefully business us booming but in a good way.
T. W. said…
Rapper Future donates custom sewn masks to healthcare workers


http://sandrarose.com/2020/03/rapper-future-donates-custom-sewn-masks-to-healthcare-workers/
T. W. said…
Study: Covid-19 May Attack Testicles, Reduce Testosterone in Men


EXCERPT


Previous studies show that the virus binds to ACE2 receptor cells which are found in the lungs, kidneys and testicles.


http://sandrarose.com/2020/03/study-covid-19-may-attack-testicles-reduce-testosterone-in-men/
T. W. said…
There is a Scripture that says men would be rare in the Endtimes.

With the she-he’s & corona I see it.
Chick'sOpinion said…
I have been reading about the Spanish Flu epidemic in the 20th Century.

It appears that in America...most who died from the Spanish Flu, were under 5.

But at that time in America between 1916 and 1918. A Polio epidemic was even bigger problem.

And an outbreak of Typhoid followed soon after.

It wasn't until the 1950's that a vaccine for Polio was widely available.

Seems to me. People in the time of the Spanish Flu in America. Had far more to contend with than today.

I'm not minimising what's happening now.

But we have the benefit of modern medical people being able to give us much more accurate advice.
On how not to get infected.

And even better. We are all probably going to get immunized for Covid 19.
Eventually.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.