Skip to main content

Readings I Stand By EP1 Johnny Depp & Amber Heard...



Readings I stand by..  
JOHNNY DEPP/ AMBER HEARD
       
https://psychicgossip.blogspot.com/2020/03/a-whole-new-meaning-to-courting.html


When I first did the reading on these two..

I SAW:

- JOHNNY WINNING THE LEGAL BATTLE/LAWSUIT AGAINST AMBER HEARD.
- JOHNNY BEING VINDICATED AND WINNING MONEY/ A SETTLEMENT AGAINST AMBER
- AMBER HEARD’S LIES BEING EXPOSED AND PROVEN.
- AMBER CAUGHT FOR NOT DONATING HER SETTLEMENT TO CHARITY


I STILL DO..


Last week, when I announced the "Readings I Stand By” feature,
I explained the New York Trip reading.
If I say “ You will arrive in New York, safe and sound next week” .. and you do, the prediction is correct.   
Even though you had a flat tire, a tornado.. etc on the way.
The prediction of the safe and timely arrival is still true.
(you may have been cursing me along the way.)



On to Johnny and Amber:

When I looked back at the prediction, The Old Bailey Trial( The one Johnny just lost) was against the newspaper NOT Amber Heard.(although in the moment it felt like one)  Though a verdict in favor of Johnny would have helped to strengthen his case against Amber, he won’t need it,
HE WILL WIN.   
Reading the middle of a prediction can be a difficult thing to do. In this case, I made  assumptions based on the end result I SAW.   
Events like this make me a better reader.  This is why I am so grateful for your comments, opinions and support.


Moving On to the Future:

My prediction still stands


I SEE:

-JOHNNY WILL WIN THE LAWSUIT AGAINST AMBER -


-I ALSO SEE:

- SOMETHING NEW IS GOING TO BE UNVEILED ABOUT AMBER HEARD THAT WILL HELP JOHNNY WIN THIS LAWSUIT( It is NOT the body cam footage that was released last week, although that will help Johnny)
THIS IS BIGGER AND WORSE…

I want to thank you all.
With your help & support.
You are making me a better reader.
Helping me see.
Not to assume anything.
Just report what I see.

STAY TUNED

Comments

nobody said…

you are the best,
but good people are easily distracted;
stay cool,
just tell what you see,
as sometimes people like me will make noises to test you,
hahaha.
and thanks.
T. W. said…
CLOSER & CLOSER


#JusticeForJohnnyDepp Trends as the Actor Releases New Evidence in Legal Battle


New bodycam footage worn by LAPD officers investigating Amber Heard's domestic abuse allegations has the hashtag #JusticeForJohnnyDepp once again trending.



https://movieweb.com/johnny-depp-new-evidence-legal-battle-justice/





#JusticeForJohnnyDepp Takes Over Twitter as New Evidence Comes to Light



https://insidethemagic.net/2021/04/justiceforjohnnydepp-twitter-ad1/
Archi said…
We love you CD, even if you are not right sometimes, reading is the work of a life you learn everyday day after day ! Sometimes you are perfectly right, sometimes half right and sometimes wrong, reading is about interpretation, it’s about being totally open mind at the moment and you are human... you are a good reader, but you are in the middle of your path...
Starlight said…

You’re a very sincere man,
Christian 💫 ❣️

Edgy said…
Thxs CD for the update,nice
Of you to explain to us non psychics
How you see outcomes!
Anonymous said…
Dear Christian, I really appreciate your humble nature, this is a wonderful human quality to behold. When a person can acknowledge areas of their own development and appreciate we are all a work in progress is wonderful 💖
teacher wendy said…
Christian, always have faith in your ability. The future is liquid, its always moving but you are doing a great job. Rest, relax, sleep and SEE. I HAVE FAITH IN YOU! YOU CAN DO IT! Luvs

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...