Skip to main content

Morning ...


 

Comments

Beth said…
A lovely picture indeed. Morning cocker xx
Starlight said…

we need to listen

sometimes is the
answer in ourselves

not in the mind in
our heart and soul

Anonymous said…
Good morning all!
This is for T.W., its a follow-up to something you posted a while back and I thought you might find it interesting. (I hope it's ok to post this here). It's a short article about the Killing Stone in Nasu, Japan and a ceremony that was held last week.

I love all the interesting tidbits you find and post, btw!

https://grapee.jp/en/197772

Starlight said…

let’s help him

Keanu Reeves

let’s build a
healing circle

like Christian has done
it since June, 2019

for this deeply
sincere human

that the truth comes out
in the light of day✨

T. W. said…
Anonymous

Good morning!

I am glad you reached out and shared the link. I did read the article and I think it is important. I thank you and I pray God repays you for your kindness!

HRH TW 😘
T. W. said…
Starlight 💫

You are a precious blessing!
Anonymous said…
Starlight
I almost believe you intentions are good,
but he doesn’t need a healing circle..
Visitors in this blog needs healing circle ,
they need understand what they are doing wrong.
If intention is wrong and not matching with mind they will have punishment day front of them especially when you using someone name .
Or I redirect my saying
Do you know what kind of healing he need or what do you think why he needs healing?!
What kind of truth you like to find?
I can see so many tricks behind so many mind that’s why all the circle outside blog are ridiculous ..
(If CD directing circle then he is making with own energy and intentions the circle and protecting same time but if anyone else is doing that ,
you don’t know intentions I’m right?

You can block him not intentionally and this means he feels pain in he’s back or cramp in your legs or hands mostly in the back in place what shamans calling
“witch arrow” and if you have that you whole body can hurts for 5 second sometimes more..
And if intentions are bad pain is so bad you can’t stand up from your bed.

It’s only my opinion / he needs walk his own steps and own journey by himself without any distraction’s.
If he wants be where he is, let him live he’s life ,
do not take any responsibility from him or he’s free will by praying about something he doesn’t want.
Starlight said…

you’re right

we all have
our journey ✨

Starlight said…

sometimes

we help differently
than we thought

of course we help
we are humans

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...