Skip to main content

Morning...


 

Comments

MH said…
Good morning everyone!


Friends! Roaring together
CU said…
Best buddies 💜 I love elephants as you know CD & donkeys are very intelligent animals too… Perfect match!

Any bursts on Keanu? i heard he will be starring in „Devil in the white city“ 2024. Will it become a success? He is working so much and I wonder if his mind and body will handle it all. What do you think CD?

Blessings and have a chill summertime
LB said…
Hi CD & community 🫶

I love this pic! Baby Elephant 🐘 & donkey! So sweet!

@CU
That is nice to know he has a movie in the works for 2024!
I wonder what that is about ? 😊
Anonymous said…
Another great image. I love animals, elephants are a fave!

I did not know that donkeys were intelligent. Why is a donkey called an ass?

References made to a donkey are usually never flattering.

Childhood birthday game - Pin the Tail on the Donkey

LB said…
@CU

This movie is going to be amazing! Keanu Reeves is going to
Co-produce! Really excited about that! Along with DiCaprio, Scorsese
👍🏻🫶

🤞 I hope , let’s see what CD says!

https://www.eonline.com/news/1340811/devil-in-the-white-city-series-lands-legendary-actor-for-starring-role

A best-selling literary classic has found its A-lister.

Keanu Reeves has been cast in the Hulu adaptation of Devil in the White City, the 2003 novel written by Erik Larson.

Devil in the White City tells the true story of Daniel H. Burnham, the legendary architect who was the creative vision behind the 1893 Chicago World's Fair, and Dr. H. H. Holmes, America's first modern-day serial killer who was responsible for the notorious Murder Castle, where he killed many of his victims.


The John Wick star will also executive produce the series—and some other heavy hitters are on board, as well. Leonardo DiCaprio and Martin Scorsese will also serve as executive producers on the series

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...