Skip to main content

Happy September All......


 

Comments

Beth said…
I think I've been old since I was born 🧖‍♀️

Happy September to you too xx
Lovely Libra said…
Absolutely true in my case! Sending drama-free best wishes to all on this US long holiday weekend ⭐️🌟☀️✨🌻🌻💙💛
Lovely Libra said…
Absolutely true in my case! Sending drama-free best wishes to all on this US long holiday weekend ⭐️🌟☀️✨🌻🌻💙💛
Anonymous said…
Persone vere, che portano la verità e leggono tra le righe
NAMAS ॐ

E’ triste quando una persona sana fisicamente e mentalmente ( = lavora),
in età di quasi 60 anni, al posto di stare e/o comunicare con propri figli, aspettare i nipoti, ecc.

si sente di dover
-controllare sui SM ciò che stanno dicendo i psicopatici per manipolare…
-giustificarsi
-alimentare il proprio ego (questo spiega primi 2 punti)
-----
Domani è il compleanno del re: “Dio Salva il Re!”

NAMAS ॐ
LB said…
Hello CD @ Community 😊🫶

Happy September 1, 2022
Yummm 😋 Pumpkin 🎃 Spice early flavor month! ☕️

@ anonymous 9/1/2022 @9:57pm

Happy 58th Birthday 🥳🎂 9/2/2022 to Keanu Charles Reeves!!!
Hope some fan club can give a tribute 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t see any as of yet!
Hope KR has a wonderful birthday with family, friends, etc
combined with a wonder Holiday Labor Day weekend!🇺🇸

😊🙏✝️💗💗💗🫶🦋🐢
T. W. said…
Happy Birthday to all the Virgo Friends and September Libras!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...