Skip to main content

TOLD YA Johnny Depp back on track & loving the UK....



 
As I predicted in the above links.
 
Johnny Depp would win his lawsuit.
Would get back on track.
Enjoy his great life ahead.
 
 

In the Daily Mail link above.

Johnny explains how he's enjoying life in the UK.

Told Ya

I SEE...

Johnny settling down even more in the UK way of life... 

He will turn his hand to writing. Not sure if it's a book or script...

But it will be a hit...

 

I see him doing another Dior commercial.

That will prove to be their best ever...

 That Johnny will still buy another home in the UK. 

Closer to the sea...

This property won't be the size of his current one.

(Which he will keep)

But it will become his favourite home...

Comments

T. W. said…
I am thrilled he is loving his new life.

I pray we all have a new life that we love very soon. God bless you all.
Rupert said…
Love it! I do hope Kate Moss is his new partner, she has really turned her life around too.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...