Skip to main content

CLOSER & CLOSER Aliens exposed ??? "UPDATE"


 

UFO's & ALIENS...

So many of you have been asking about.
Aliens & UFO’s.

Do I believe in them?

YES.

Do I believe we are being visited ?

YES.

Are Aliens amongst us?

YES.

“They “ have been with us, before we were even here.
They visit us all the time.
But, now we have all the cc cameras all over the place.
We are catching sight of them more.

The governments of the World are ALL hiding the truth.

They are doing this. 

Because if they told us the truth.
That would be the end of all Religions for starters.

What would people believe in?

I feel that these beings, seen all throughout History.

Are what we know as Angels.
(Well most of them)
Some of them are what we know as Demons.

I see that we are getting closer to more disclosures.
I even see in our lifetime.
A visitation, that no one, will be able to deny.


I don’t see..
The visitors, as a bad thing.
Hopefully.
Them, showing themselves.
Will, get us to start behaving.
Get us to stop killing each other.
So that we can join their level.
Of, greater understanding.
STAY TUNED…

Comments

Tea said…
In fact the people in UFOs are
Reincarnated angels and
reincanated humans from earth
living on planet 2 and
they don't look like
ET AND THEY BREATH
AIR LIKE WE DO,
THE DEVIL CREATED HUMANS
,GOD ADOPTED HUMANS
,THE DEVIL WENT
BACK TO HEAVEN IN 1913,
PLANET 2 IS WHERE HUMANS
LIVE ON THEIR LAST
REINCARNATION WITH
REINCANATED
ANGELS
,ANGELS DONT
HAVE WINGS
AND THE NAYIVTY
STORY IS A
BIG LIE,
JOSEPH
TOOK THE BODY OF
JESUS FROM TOMB
AND BURIED IT
IN HIS GARDEN
AND THAT IS
THE WAY IT IS 📺🌍✨🪟🏡
Talkgirl12 said…
Hi Tea I do not know if what you are saying is true or not. But I am keeping an open mind and believe all things are possible.

I am sure that in the future we will become aware of who the UFO beings are and also find some who will be not so nice to us humans and we will have to stand up for ourselves with the help of those who will stand with us.

Either way we are living in interesting times don't you think. God Bless
Starlight said…

I think they are here to help us

to increase the vibration
of the earth

to support us on our journey
in the Light


I think when we act lovingly

it’s almost as if we are
working together

everyone on the level
they are on


I think we are at different point
on the path to the Light

we give each other experiences
that bring us further


so I want to contribute

to improve and develop myself
on my path to the Light

and to do as much good as
possible for our community ✨


Tea said…
What I said is fact
it's all
from toward the
light book
when psychics made contact
with jesus etc over 100 years ago ☀️✨🌍☀️✨

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...