Skip to main content

Morning All...


Comments

Letty said…
Good morning CD and everyone ❤️
Anonymous said…
Hello and Good Morning!!
Anonymous said…
Good Morning Christian !
Angel.monolith🧡💛💚💙❤️
M2 said…

Morning Greetings :)
Mariefass said…
A happy and blessed Thursday to all.
Angie said…
Good morning lovely xx
Apple Monkey said…
Good Morning CD - hope you have a wonderful day today and god bless.
Apple Monkey said…
Good Morning CD fans! Hope you have a wonderful day today ♥️♥️♥️
T. W. said…
Good morning everyone!

Christian, you have a lot of told ya’s.
Archi said…
Good morning everyone, happy to have my spiritual community in here with Christian’s Gang, today was a sad day for me, I pray for you, for the people I’ve lost today and once again I just want to share with you love and compassion.

Good morning everyone ♥️♥️♥️
Peach Cobbler said…
Be safe and stay well everyone!
Chick'sOpinion said…
'Sunshine on a rainy day. Makes my soul, makes my soul soul, trip trip trip away'
T. W. said…
Archi, I hope you are well. I pray for all of us too.
Apple Monkey said…
Oh Archi - so very sorry to hear that.will keep you in my prayers today. ♥️♥️
Chocmint33 said…
Good Morning CD and everyone. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.